- Your organization is planning to downsize.
- You want to make your management team aware of the emotional issues involved in the severance process and empower them to conduct severance discussions respectfully and objectively.
- You are letting a member of staff go and want to support them in their new career.
- You are proactively supporting an employee's next career move
- An employee is taking on new management responsibilities or a new role and you want to ensure they get off to a goodstart.
- The motivation and expertise are there, as is the willingness to change, but yet the employee's performance isn't meeting expectations.
Does any of these situations apply to you?
If so, we look forward to discussing it with you.